Review and Submit the Pentest
Make sure our pentesters have the information they need.
In previous sections, you’ve saved what you’ve entered for the pentest. Now you can review your work. Before selecting Submit For Review, follow this checklist for Requirements and Details.
For both tabs, you can select Edit to make changes.
Under the Requirements tab, you can review:
- Pentest type
- Pentest methodology, for combined assets
- Objectives, which define methodologies that our pentesters use as a checklist
- Test credentials
- Instructions for pentesters
- Technology stack behind your asset
- Test period, scoping parameters, and required credits
You can specify special requirements for pentesters. For example, if industry, company, or national regulations require that you limit pentesters to residents of one or more countries, you can request this.
Scroll down to the bottom of the Requirements tab, select Show advanced options, and add your notes under Additional requests.
We can’t guarantee that we’ll accept your additional request. This may also delay scheduling the pentest.
Under the Details tab, you can review:
- The target environment for your asset
- Rate-limiting controls
- Cloud platform components
- Additional guidelines
- Test data sensitivity
When You’re Ready
If you’re ready with your pentest, select Submit for Review.
Once you do so, learn what to expect after you create a pentest.
Was this page helpful?Yes No Create an Issue