Select the Pentest Type
Start setting up your pentest.
Once you’ve defined an asset, you can create a pentest.
On the Assets page, select Create Pentest on the asset row. Or, on the Pentests page, select Create a Pentest.
You land on the Let’s Get Started page.
Select the pentest type that you want to launch.
- An Agile Pentest performed by Cobalt pentesters focuses on code changes or a specific area of an asset and comes with an Automated Report intended for internal use
- A Comprehensive Pentest is performed by Cobalt pentesters for security audit, compliance audit, or customer attestation and includes comprehensive reports intended for external stakeholders
Select or Create an Asset
Select how you want to proceed with your asset:
- Create a new asset:
- On the Asset page, specify the asset details. Once you select Create Asset, you land on the Assets page.
- To set up a pentest for this asset, select Create Pentest on the asset row.
- On the Let’s Get Started page, select the pentest type, and then review your asset.
- Use an existing asset:
- Select an asset from the list. Once you select Continue, you can review asset details.
Was this page helpful?Yes No Create an Issue
Last modified February.02.2023