Request a Beta Integration
Request to enable a beta integration for your next pentest to streamline your remediation workflows. Customize the configuration to suit your needs, and start pushing Cobalt findings to your preferred task management software.
Navigate to the Integrations page in the Cobalt app to get started. The availability of this feature depends on your PtaaS tier.
Beta integrations are fully functional connectors that we’ve developed using Workato—a workflow automation platform that enables greater flexibility to tailor our integrations to customers’ unique workflows. We support integrations with:
- Azure DevOps (Boards)
- Bitbucket Issues
You can request to enable a beta integration for a single pentest. Submit your request at least 10 business days prior to the start date of your pentest to allow time for configuration and testing.
We'll make every effort to accommodate all requests, but we can't guarantee that we'll fulfill all requests. We'll prioritize requests based on the pentest schedule.
Submit a Request
To opt in to the beta program:
- Navigate to the Integrations page, and select the desired app with the Beta label.
- Complete the sign-up form.
By submitting a request, you’re joining a waiting list to have the integration enabled for your next pentest with Cobalt.
Beta Program Stages
Once you’ve submitted a request, you go through the following stages of the beta program:
- Discovery: We’ll contact you to gather additional details and requirements We’ll also provide a timeline for the activation.
- Configuration: Our team will configure the integration to your specifications.
- Onboarding: We’ll schedule a call with you to demo the integration, address any questions, and guide you through the authentication and activation.
- Support: Throughout your pentest, our Integrations team will be available to support you via email, Slack, or meetings as needed.
- Feedback: Once your pentest is complete, we’ll deactivate the integration and send a brief feedback survey.
Conditions and Eligibility
Review the highlights of the beta program Conditions and Eligibility:
- We’ll enable beta integrations for a single pentest. Once the pentest is complete, you may request to extend the beta program to additional pentests.
- Submit the request at least 10 business days prior to the start date of your pentest to allow time for configuration and testing.
- We provide beta integrations on an “as-is” basis. We make no guarantees on their functionality or interoperability with customers’ systems.
- We’ll support enabled beta integrations from the pentest start date through 2 weeks after the pentest end date. After 2 weeks following the pentest end date, we may deactivate the integrations, with a notice sent to customers through email.
- We can’t guarantee access to beta integrations as part of the Premium or Enterprise tier customer agreements. Cobalt reserves the right to remove beta integration offerings from the Integrations Hub at any time, without notice.
- Customers who joined the beta program can opt out at any time and for any reason. To deactivate your beta integration, contact your Customer Success Manager or the Cobalt Integrations team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Was this page helpful?Yes No Create an Issue
Last modified March.03.2023