Customize Your Pentest Report
You may be able to create a customized pentest report.
If allowed by your PtaaS tier, you can customize reports for Comprehensive and In-House pentests.
Pentest reports are available when the pentest is in Remediation or Closed state.
To customize a report:
- In the Cobalt app, select Pentests, and then select Remediation or Closed in the State list.
- Select a pentest, and select the Report tab. You’ll see report sections,
along with the Report list that allows you to select from the pentest report
- You can now customize the selected report type. Select Customize, and scroll to a report section.
- If you want to leave out a report section, select the eye icon next to the section title.
- You can’t hide the Executive Summary.
- For an Attestation Letter, section titles don’t appear. You can only hide an overall findings summary table.
- When you’ve finished customizing your report, scroll to the top of the page, and select Apply.
- Now you can select Download to download your pentest report, as a PDF file, with the changes you configured.
NoteUnless you’ve customized a report, you won’t see a Customized Report option in the list of report types. If you repeat the process, you’ll overwrite any existing Customized Report.
Was this page helpful?Yes No Create an Issue
Last modified April.04.2023